Last edited: 18th of May 2018
QUESTIONS; CONTACTING J&M; REPORTING VIOLATIONS
J&M Denmark ApS [Attn.: Jonas Janjooa]
When you visit our website, information about you is collected that is used to customize and improve our content and to increase the value of the ads displayed on the page. If you do not wish to collect information, you should delete your cookies and avoid further use of the site. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purposes and which third parties have access to them.
The website uses "cookies", which is a text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or mobile. Similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies can not contain malicious code such as virus. It is possible to delete or block cookies. If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and occur more frequently. In addition, you may risk that the site is not functioning properly and that there are content you can not access. The website contains third-party cookies that may vary to a degree:Beeketing.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal data when you;
(1) purchase watches, watch bands or other goods at our website,
(2) sign up for news, invites and offers,
(3) request support and
(4) are browsing our website. Such personal data will include your name, e-mail address, telephone, delivery address, payment details, IP address, behavior on the website and other information that you voluntarily provide us.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- If you sign up to our newsletter we will request your name, email.
- When you order watches or other products, we will collect information necessary to process your order such as your shipping and billing information and payment information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content on our Services (Facebook, Instagram and other social media pages) such as a review, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your first name and last initial. The information that you provide will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site and Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Provide improved administration of our Site and Services
- Provide the Services you request;- Communicate with you;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as order confirmations, order status updates, security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of J&M; and
- In any other manner stated on our Site or Services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use this information in order to retarget on Facebook and Instagram. In order to show you the right products.
PERIOD OF STORAGE
The information is kept for the time allowed by law and we delete them when they are no longer necessary or if you wish for the information to be deleted from our records. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general timeframe for when information is deleted.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING
For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Stripe (HTTPS://STRIPE.COM) and PayPal (HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to HTTPS://STRIPE.COM/US/PRIVACY and HTTPS://WWW.PAYPAL.COM/US/WEBAPPS/MPP/UA/PRIVACY-FULL.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-adsAdditionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.:
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restriction of processing: you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorized persons. Appropriate security measures we have taken include implementing secure private connections, traceability, disaster recovery and access limitations. We regularly review our security policies and procedures to ensure our systems are secure and protected.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to J&M and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].